Can a stye cause swollen lymph nodes?
The often symptoms of stye on the eye are redness, swelling, pain and burning. However, it happens that stye occurs with more severe symptoms, among them: headache, fever and swollen lymph nodes. If you notice swollen lymph nodes, you should contact your doctor. There is a high probability that you need to start treatment with antibiotics.
- Why do I often have stye?
- At what stage of development is my stye? I want to know the symptoms.
- Can a stye cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Can stye cause blindness?
- Can stye cause a headache?
- Can stye cause a fever?
- Why do pregnant women have eye stye?
- The child had stye, it didn’t ripe, now under the eye there is a little cone with a pea. How can we get rid of it?
- How to heal a scar after stye?