Can stye cause a headache?
Each person has stye and it can be in its own way. Some people have a slight itch and swelling, others have a simple reddening that goes by itself during the week. However, you need to remember that stye is an acute purulent inflammation that is caused by a bacterial infection. The body fights with this infection and therefore, in some cases, when stye develops on the eye, symptoms can include headache and even a slight temperature (often young children have).
- Why do I often have stye?
- At what stage of development is my stye? I want to know the symptoms.
- Can a stye cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Can stye cause blindness?
- Can stye cause a headache?
- Can stye cause a fever?
- Why do pregnant women have eye stye?
- The child had stye, it didn’t ripe, now under the eye there is a little cone with a pea. How can we get rid of it?
- How to heal a scar after stye?