How to heal a scar after stye?
Try to use eye ointment Tetracycline. It is sold in pharmacies, it is very cheap. Ointment eliminates all foci of infection, and smoothes the skin on the eyelids. It can be used also at a time when stye on the eye has already appeared, and then when you feel that it may be about to happen. At least when people are faced with a problem that you described in an explanation to your question, it is the tetracycline ophthalmic ointment that helps to get rid of a hypodermic bulb / thickening formed on the spot of two or three styes, that appeared one after another. If the problem does not solved, see a doctor, he will write you the appropriate treatment.
- Why do I often have stye?
- At what stage of development is my stye? I want to know the symptoms.
- Can a stye cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Can stye cause blindness?
- Can stye cause a headache?
- Can stye cause a fever?
- Why do pregnant women have eye stye?
- The child had stye, it didn’t ripe, now under the eye there is a little cone with a pea. How can we get rid of it?
- How to heal a scar after stye?