The child had stye, it didn’t ripe, now under the eye there is a little cone with a pea. How can we get rid of it?
In this situation, the child should be examined by an ophthalmologist, it is possible that in this case there may not be stye, but chalazion. Stye is an infectious disease, it is effectively treated with antibiotics that are used in the form of ointments. An ophthalmologist can give a right treatment to a child after examination. To get additional information on the issue you are interested in, you can go to the appropriate section of our website by clicking on the following link: Stye — the causes of the disease and its treatment. Additional information can also be found in the next section of our website: How to get rid of stye at home.
- Why do I often have stye?
- At what stage of development is my stye? I want to know the symptoms.
- Can a stye cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Can stye cause blindness?
- Can stye cause a headache?
- Can stye cause a fever?
- Why do pregnant women have eye stye?
- The child had stye, it didn’t ripe, now under the eye there is a little cone with a pea. How can we get rid of it?
- How to heal a scar after stye?