Why do I often have stye?
People who have often stye may have problems with immunity, which simply can not cope with a bacterial infection. To solve this problem, you need to consult an immunologist, start taking vitamins and minerals, follow a healthy lifestyle, and avoid stress and nervous stress. It should help to solve the problems with stye on the eyes. If the problem persists, you need to look for the cause elsewhere. If you are a girl, then pay attention to the cosmetics that you use, maybe it does not suit you. It is worth paying attention to external factors, such as: dust, wind, and foreign particles in the eyes — perhaps this is your work or lifestyle, which you have to change.
- Why do I often have stye?
- At what stage of development is my stye? I want to know the symptoms.
- Can a stye cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Can stye cause blindness?
- Can stye cause a headache?
- Can stye cause a fever?
- Why do pregnant women have eye stye?
- The child had stye, it didn’t ripe, now under the eye there is a little cone with a pea. How can we get rid of it?
- How to heal a scar after stye?